Multiple Nutritional Supplements Market 2022 Key Methods, Historical Analysis, Application, Technology, Trends and Opportunities 2025
With the increasing growth of the health and wellness trend and consumer awareness of the need to add various nutrients in diets, the demand for multi-nutritional supplements as well as dietary supplements has increased significantly over the last years. Over-the-counter dietary supplements and multinutrient supplements are becoming big business with an increasing number of consumers relying on these nutraceuticals to meet their daily dietary needs.
Consumers are becoming aware of the importance of antioxidants, vitamins and other nutrients, and this directly influences the sales of multinutrient supplements. Furthermore, with the increasing global prevalence of lifestyle-related diseases such as obesity, cardiovascular disease and diabetes, consumers are likely to depend on external nutritional supply to meet their dietary needs. Growing consumer reliance on multinutrient supplements for weight loss and obesity management will further boost their demand in the years to come.
Request for Report Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-969
Multi-Nutritional Supplements Market – Competitive Landscape
Key Players in the Multi-Nutritional Supplements Market Amway, Nature’s Bounty, Inc., Rexall Sundown, Inc., Puritan’s Pride, Inc., Osteo Bi-Flex, among many others. Some of the notable developments in the multinutrient supplements market competitive landscape include:
- In April 2019, Healthycell – one of the leading innovators of nutritional microgels – announced the launch of the next generation of its multi-nutritional supplements – BIOACTIVE GEL supplements, which are made using its patent-pending microgel technology to maximize micronutrient absorption in a pill-free delivery system. The company also announced that its new product includes a wide range of essential micronutrients such as vitamins and minerals in a pill-free, effective and tasty format.
- In March 2019, Persona nutrition – a leading personalized vitamin program – announced that its personalized nutrition subscription system will now make available its 11 new multinutrient supplements along with its 80 other vitamin supplements. The latest supplements have been announced to include an innovative combination of products that can help consumers reduce the number of capsules they consume each day, as well as new vegan multinutrient supplements in capsule form, as well as a nutrition program specialized. for bariatric patients.
- In December 2018, Pillsy – a startup and smart pill capsule manufacturing company – announced the launch of its subsidiary which can offer multi-nutritional supplement subscription services by combining adhesion technology. At this point, the company offers three different combinations of multi-nutrient supplements, viz. an omega 3 blend, a multivitamin blend and a probiotic blend, while offering a technology service to help consumers manage their nutritional intake.
Ever-increasing demand for nutritional supplements among older consumers
Consumption of multinutrient supplements is expected to remain significantly high in the geriatric population. A 2017 survey of 3,500 American adults aged 60 and older was published in The Journal of Nutrition and found that nearly three-quarters of participants consumed a multinutrient supplement (either an individual vitamin or mineral or a multivitamin supplement), plus more than half of participants said they took one or two supplements, and more than a quarter of participants took four or more supplements. Considering this trend, the major players in the multinutrient supplements market are expected to focus on introducing health supplements for the elderly in the coming years to enhance their sales.
Studies creating ambiguity about the health benefits of multinutrient supplements
While the number of consumers who depend on dietary supplements, probiotics, as well as multinutrient supplements is increasing at a rapid rate, some recent studies suggest that these supplements may not be entirely effective in improving health. A survey of more than 27,000 American adults aged 20 or older suggests that dietary supplements or multinutrient supplements do not provide the same health benefits as natural ingredients in fruits and vegetables.
Another study of more than 30,000 American adults reveals that multinutrient supplements are not only ineffective in improving the health of consumers, but also carry the risk of harming their health. Such studies create ambiguity about the effectiveness of multi-nutritional supplements on the health of consumers and the potential dangers of their consumption. This can have a negative impact on the growth of the multi-nutritional supplements market.
Request a full TOC of this report with figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-969
Multinutrient supplements show high demand in the sports nutrition industry
The high consumption of dietary supplements and multi-nutritional supplements among consumers aged 60 or above is expected to make them the main consumer target of players in the multi-nutritional supplements market. However, the major market players are also entering the sports nutrition and fitness nutrition industry market, introducing products containing innovative muscle building ingredients, to explore the profitable sales opportunities of multinutrient supplements in this industrial scenario.
Health and fitness conscious consumers are inclined to rely on multinutrient supplements to improve their strength, endurance and athletic performance. In the sports nutrition industry, multinutrient supplements in the form of tablets, capsules, powders, bars and liquids are gaining popularity. Thus, the major players are expected to introduce multi-nutritional supplements for professional sportsmen and athletes to further boost their product sales in coming years.
The Rise of Multinutrient Supplement Subscription Services Brings New Trends
As the market for multi-nutritional supplements is steadily growing around the world, consumers’ need to maintain adherence to their nutritional program is triggering the emergence of new market trends. A growing number of leading players as well as new entrants in the multinutrient supplement market are introducing supplement subscription services integrated with advanced technologies to provide consumers with more convenience in maintaining their daily nutritional intake. The introduction of subscription services capable of offering more personalized recommendations on sustainable and high quality multinutrient supplements should become a winning strategy for stakeholders in the near future.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Multinutrient Supplements Market and contains thoughtful information, facts, historical data and market data backed by statistics and validated by the industry. It also contains projections using an appropriate set of assumptions and methodologies. The multinutrient supplement market is broadly segmented on the basis of ingredient type, application, and region.
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on:
- Multinutrient Supplements Market Segments
- Multi-Nutritional Supplements Market Dynamics
- Multinutrient Supplements Market Size
- Supply and demand of multi-nutritional supplements
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges Regarding the Multi-Nutritional Supplements Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Players in the Multi-Nutritional Supplements Market
- Technology related to the production/processing of multi-nutritional supplements
- Multinutrient Supplements Market Value Chain Analysis
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, Turkey, North Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessments by industry analysts, input from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain . The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and drivers, and market attractiveness by segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Pre-book this [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/969
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for the Yorker mouthpieces market
- Competitive Landscape for Yorker Mouthpieces Market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, promising growth geographies
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Essential information for market players to maintain and enhance their presence in the market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market information and advisory services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the financial capital of the world, and has delivery centers in the United States and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses meet challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst fierce competition. Our custom and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of analysts led by FMI experts continuously monitor emerging trends and events across a wide range of industries to ensure our clients are prepared for the changing needs of their consumers.
Future Market Outlook
Unit No.: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Parcel No.: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
For media inquiries: [email protected]
The post Multinutrient Supplements Market 2022 Key Methods, Historical Analysis, Application, Technology, Trends & Opportunities 2025 appeared first on Future Market Insights.