Polyethylene naphthalate or PEN is a polyester included among naphthalate-2, ethylene glycol and 6-dicarboxylic acid. Although polyethylene naphthalate is chemically similar to terephthalate (PET), it is resistant to other temperatures and has a better wall than PET. It exhibits excellent physical pathways similar to good thermal conductivity, dimensional stability, dielectric strength, excellent hydrolysis resistance, low thermal reduction and high mechanical strength.
The global polyethylene naphthalate market size was valued at USD 827.0 million in 2014 and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period.
Coherent Market Insights has included a latest addition from a global market research report titled Polyethylene Naphthalate Market to its vast repository. The report studies primary and secondary research in order to effectively analyze the data. The market research also draws attention to crucial industry factors such as global customers, leads and sellers, which drive the positive growth of the company. In order to assess the business turning point, important key market players are also enlisted to provide readers with in-depth analysis of industry strategies.
Main key players in Polyethylene naphthalate Marlet: Teijin Ltd., Advansa Sasa Polyester San AS DuPont, DuraFiber Technologies, Toray Monofilament, Kolon Plastics, and Sumitomo Chemical.
The scope of the report:
The report segments the global polyethylene naphthalate market on the basis of application, type, service, technology, and region. Each chapter of this segmentation allows readers to grasp the details of the market. A deeper look at segment analysis aims to give readers a deeper insight into market opportunities and threats. It also discusses the policy scenarios that are expected to impact the market both small and large. The global Polyethylene Naphthalate market report examines changing regulatory scenarios to make accurate projections on potential investments. It also assesses the risk to new entrants and the intensity of competitive rivalry.
In addition to the segmental breakdown, the report is highly structured into a study by region. The regional analysis carried out comprehensively by the researchers highlights key regions and their dominant countries accounting for a substantial share of the Polyethylene Naphthalate market revenue. The study helps to understand how the market will perform in the respective region while also mentioning the emerging regions which are growing with a significant CAGR. Here are the regions covered by this report.
Questions Answered in the Global Polyethylene Naphthalate Industry Report:
• How does the economy share the fluctuations in their value of different manufacturers?
• What is the current size of both regional and global polyethylene naphthalate market?
• What are the main effects and end results of the Industry Benefits Analysis?
• Who would be the important players in the current market and what are their gifts in the total development of sales?
• What are the major economic trends, challenges, and competitions in the Global Polyethylene Naphthalate Market that the economy has been facing?
• Is the market expected to grow from the forecast period 2021-2027?
• Over the forecast years, which application areas will perform well?
• What will be the long-term shortcomings of the business?
Reasons to buy Polyethylene Naphthalate Market:
• This report provides a precise analysis of the evolution of competitive dynamics
• It provides a forward-looking perspective on the various factors driving or restraining the growth of the market.
• It provides a six-year forecast evaluated on the basis of how the market is expected to grow.
• It helps to understand key product segments and their future
• It provides an accurate analysis of changing competitive dynamics and keeps you one step ahead of your competition
• He helps to make informed business decisions by having a complete view of the market and performing in-depth analysis of market segments.
Consistent market information
1001 4th avenue,
Seattle, Washington 98154
Phone. : + 1-206-701-6702